Monday, August 14, 2017

Is Evan Ross the Son of Michael and Diana??



IS HE MICHAEL'S SON???







Did these 2 obviously in love ppl make the young man below? hmmmm....
























Diana, looking at her son with Obvious love and pride...I'll bet she's a phenomenal mother.... 


Evan Definitely looks like MJ, no one can deny that......

































There has been speculation in the melanated aboriginal  community for YEARS about the paternity of Evan Ross.
Many ppl think he could possibly be Michael Jackson's son. Now we are all aware ( or most of us are aware) that MJ was not the choir boy some ppl believed him to be, and that he and Diana Ross, (the LOHL) were able to carry on an affair right in plain sight due to the refusal of many to see their relationship as anything but maternal.  But is it possible that he had a son with the woman of his dreams? Is it possible that the GOD SON of Michael Jackson is actually another SON of Michael Jackson?

A little back story on the king.....
Well, anything is possible. We do know that Evan is quite light, and definitely looks somewhat biracial. However, we also know that the king has some admixture in him. His father Joe, is the child of full Native American man  (Samuel Jackson) and a half white woman named Crystal King.

Michael already has some admixture which could easily explain Evan's appearance, however, Evan tends to look like Diana's deceased  husband. I certainly understand ppl who claim he looks just like MJ, because at scant bits of time he indeed does. It seems like MJ is very much a part of him, and I know that they were very close. Evan has said on several occasions, that 'he knew how much MJ loved him'. I would definitely agree, MJ loved him a lot, and it was pretty evident to see.

What's not so obvious, is whether Evan is his son or just his God Son. I do know that there was a letter Evan was sending to MJ in which he crossed out Dad, and wrote God father. I will see if I can find and include it. I also know that Evan did a interview with a reporter in which he expressed confusion as to whether MJ was his father or not, I will also include that. As for my personal feelings. 


I think MJ loved Evan and that love came through loud and clear. I think Evan also loved his father oops I mean Michael, and began to emulate him. Also, it should be noted that there is a phenomenon known in psychology whereby ppl who are really close begin to resemble each other. This has even been known to happen to ppl close to pets! But In any event, I've included some of the most salient pics of MJ and Ross, you be the judge....

Evan, interview about MJ, is Michael his daddy?

There is an interview with Evan, and it was supposed to be about how close he was to Michael and how much of a great influence Michael was on him and how he was like a 2nd father to him.

So Evan is talking on an on to a young reporter, rambling on about how much he loved MJ and how good he was to him, and how MJ loved him like a son. He slowly realizes the reporter is staring at him HARD. It was VERY obvious the reporter was wondering if Evan was MJ's son.

Evan looked at him, stopped talking, and said:
"He's not my father!"
Then he thought a second, and said
"Well........I dont' think he is!"

Evan himself was UNSURE!!
That's because he saw alot that went on between his mother and MJ. He KNEW they were getting it on, and HE KNEW IT WAS  POSSIBLE MJ WAS his father...

So is he?  Honey, I don't know.  All I know for sure is that Michael loved Diana more than ANYTHING and I strongly suspect, MJ must have known there was a STRONG possibility, that Evan was his, and that explains why he loved Evan so much, and treated him so well. 

Notice, MJ NEVER took the interest in Evan's brother he took in him. He never spent tremendous amts of time, money and energy on Ross, that he spent on Evan. He KNEW Ross was NOT his, but  (JMO) I think,  he strongly believed Evan WAS...
I still have NO IDEA because I always thought Evan looked like BOTH MJ and ARNE to me, so no idea....
But would love to hear your thoughts....

11 comments:

lisa said...

You know Taylor, this is going to sound crazy, but I swear that boy looks like 1/2 Michael's sperm, and 1/2 Arne's sperm made his ass! Sometimes he looks just like that funny looking white man, and sometimes he looks just like Michael Jackson.. cute kid, but I just don't know which one. Seems like MJ fed him till he looked like him...

Anonymous said...

Indeed Lisa, I have to agree with you ! Michael was Giving it to Diana way before Arne and still was on it whilst she was married hiding and he was married. They continued even after both of their marriage ended. They could not stay away from each other. This love was too intense, and deep.

Linda said...

Ok Taylor so we know he fucking loved her, so the hell what? That does not mean that's his son, and he was a jack ass for falling in love with her trifling ass in the first place. She only used him. He spent all that money and all that time on someone who took his ass for a ride. Lisa really loved him, but he was so busy fawning and following, and begging for Diana's raggedy ass, that he never gave poor lisa a chance. He dogged her, and tried to get an annulment, and told his Attorney he better get him out of the marriage! He was a fool. Everyone knows he was writing all those songs for Diana, and spoiling her, while she used him! Lisa would have been much better for him than Diana! Diana is a bitch who didn't love him and always had him in tears over her ass, and that's not his damn son either! That's the white man's son, so stop trying to say it's his!

Taylor Sara said...

Linda, I did not say he was his son. I just asked IF anyone thought it was his son....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I never questioned Evan Ross as Michael Jacksons son until the past season on STAR when he sang and sounded just like him. Inflictions and all. He looks more like him than his other children.

Anonymous said...

Sorry darling but the fake ass is Lisa. She never loved Michael and insulted him everywhere!! The one who loved Mike from day one is Diane and this is why his heart chose her.

Unknown said...

This is incredible!! I still imagine how Dr Osauyi brought my husband back to me in just 2days. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. My name is Wayne Izzy from USA, When i contacted Dr Osauyi for a love spell for me and my husband to come back together who said he doesn't have anything to do with me, but today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of brining lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr osauyi can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Court Cases Curing of all types of Diseases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via this email

Osauyilovespellhelp@gmail.com
Osauyilovespell@yahoo.com
WhatsApp +2347064294395

Unknown said...

Mmmh... With that deep love, I too had a feeling that Evan might be MJ's son. Gosh... He's different from the other kids, and those looks.... Really he's Michael's son. Just check keenly

Unknown said...

That's Michael Jackson's son. Looks just like both of them Ross & Jackson. Why doesn't Dirty Diana confess. Lol

Anonymous said...

I actually agree… It comes natural to Evan. Both Evan and his brother have different features too.