Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Happy Birthday king!!! And the REAL reason MJ left the JW, and His group....

Happy Birthday to the king!!!









His brother ,gave an interview years ago and said that MJ was having trouble with the JW because they had a  problem with his {relationship_ and that's the word he used} with Diana. Being that she was a divorcee. Yes, he also butted heads about thriller everyone knows that, and that he used the disclaimer to get around it, but the REAL issue with them, definitely seems to be Diana. And she appears to be the reason he ended up leaving. (that was covered up_ and you have to research to find it, but you'll find that the JW were sending him mail and telling him to stay away from her, and using the word 'tainted' when describing her!  So this seems to be  the reason he left the J5 and went solo! Diana told him she found Solo artists much much sexier than lead singers! MJ left his group  practically that same week!!   You will find when you begin to study him that most of his actions revolved around her! She was the LOHL, and he made her central to everything.



He would get her advice before career moves, he would have her ok contracts and agreements, he would arrange his sched so he could see her as much as possible. She was his everything! MJ was madly in love with di since he was a young boy, and he had been dreaming of marrying her for years! If you read his mother's book, she talks about what a hard time she had keeping him away from Diana, and how he began calling her his girlfriend and later his wife! His mom said she just thought it was an innocent crush, but it grew stronger and stronger to the point, she realized he really was in love with Diana and she yanked him from her home  (Diana was mentoring him for Motown) She hoped that would stop it, but he told his mom, he would " get big" and come back and marry Diana, and no one could stop him!  He spent years attempting to so just that. Di was the LOVE OF HIS LIFE! and that's why he called her " THE ONE" and " the most important woman in my life"  He called her that so much many mags began to call her that! Yes, she was like a mother to him at one point in his life 12-15 but even then he was in love with her, later she was like a good friend/confidante but he was still in love with her, and began letting her know around this time..  later still they began to date. They had their first date when he was 17, and 2 yrs later she took his virginity.


Yes, he felt a lot of guilt (that's what he was talking about in superfly sister, and ICLHGA , when he said 'I tried so hard to love you, some things take time and SHAME' ... He was ashamed because they were not married but he could not resist her. he goes on to say ' I PLAYED THE FOOL FOR YOU, I BROKE THE RULES FOR YOU!  JUST SAY IT AND I'LL DO IT, _ JUST MAKE THIS DREAM COME TRUE!!!   The rule he talked about was the sex before marriage rule. He felt guilty but he broke it again and again... But this is probably why he began to pressure her so hard to marry him in the early 80s. The dream he was referring to, was to marry Diana in Switzerland. that' had been his dream for years. He was head over heels for her, but she was being harassed by the media ( who KNEW about their relationship and even knew their favorite hotels{ BHH Bev Hills Hotel}, and the {HRH Hard Rock Hotel} In fact, they went to he HRH so often (under assumed names) that the hotel dedicated and decorated a suite just to them! And called it the MJ/Di suite! This is how his mama found out they were together.. So at one point she WAS like a mother to him when he was a kid, later she was a confidante/friend and later she was his lover/love of his life. This is why in MW. he says " Diana Ross is my mother/sister/LOVER  all rolled together in one incredible person! She ticked all those boxes in his life, at different points but ultimately she was the love of his life and the one he fought for year  after year to marry. He said many times how much he wanted to marry her, and how much he loved her, but ppl were not comfortable with it, so they ignored him...


It's long been believed that the reason MJ left the JW's was the disagreements over his music.
And this was certainly a factor, but not the only one, or even the most significant one.
There was definitely tension between MJ and JW's  over Diana Ross ( his main squeeze)
Diana hinted about this in her Memoirs, and in the 80s, there were a few articles about this...

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sara, happy birthday to Michael! God bless him! ! Very good analysis indeed, and interesting, I will make some research on some of your points, but totally you nailed it , a Virgo man loves only one woman for all their life and this is really true.

Taylor Sara said...

Right girl I agree. She meant everything to him. I wish she'd married him like she promised to...

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to convince people that Michael and DIana were an item, but they still think that they were platonic friends even though they are a lot of evidence that they were more than that. I think that the reason why people don't want to believe it is because they are jealous and because of three things: she's older and she's black. If Diana was a white woman, they wouldn't bitch about age difference, I think it;s because she's a black woman.

Taylor Sara said...

Exactly Nicole, u r so right. They r mad because they hate the fact that a be was the LOHL! Nevermind that he constantly talked about how much he loved her, or that he sent had been drawing her since he was a Young boy, and his diary was filled with her, and that they were constantly have going, kissing she sat in his lap all the damn time whilebhe practically came on himself just looking at her!!!
The still want to play dumb!
It's just crazy! A blind man can see who was the lady in this man's life, but some ppl will choke on a lie rather than admitvthe truth, just crazy....

Unknown said...

Sara, are you leaving in the uk? I saw your blog has a uk address, Because I am leaving in London, it will be great to meet you in person if you can, especially discussing about the book you what to write. Thanks

Taylor Sara said...

Sarah I'm not sure why it's coming up with a UK address no I'm not in the UK I'm in America.
. And I would love to have your imput on the book idea, Should I really do it? cuz I've been waiting Years for someone to write a book on them, and it never happened! And I know how badly MJ wanted their story told..

Anonymous said...

And I ran across a Michael ans Diana thread on lipstick alley and this bitch named mjlover said that even thoug they had a relationship, they never had sex because she said that he don't believe in sex before marriage, but knowing celebrities, they will say anything to keep a clean image, i don't believe that Michael was a virgin. I believe that Michael lost his virginity to Diana Ross.

Unknown said...

Hi Sara, I really think you should write the book sincerely, as I see it s your passion, let s discuss it further!Go for your dreams as Diana says! Someone will write a book about it one day, I don't know if Diana will but one of her kids may be in the future will. So if you feel it just do it!

Anonymous said...

I was at LipStickAlley, and those bitches were talking shit about you saying that you are making up lies and saying that what you are saying is false and the pictures that you show are false.

Taylor Sara said...

What thread was that cuz I would love to ask them where I would get false pics from...

Anonymous said...

Michael Jackson and Diana Ross Thread III

Anonymous said...

I was wondering. Which story about them you said that it's fiction?

Taylor Sara said...

I mean the crazy with love story Nicole, u Kno Diana didn't have MJs son! It was written as a way things SHOULD have gone...

Anonymous said...


Thank you for explaining that because some of the women in LipStickAlley was using that fanfic story as a way to say that you're fake when I know that you are not. What you presented in your blog is the truth, and a lot of what you said about their relationship, I've been known that since I was a little girl in the 80s.

Taylor Sara said...

OMG!! I can't believe they are that retarded! I never thought I needed to explain THAT to anyone, because any FOOL can tell that's a fanfic!!! My GOD are ppl really this stupid??? The stories ere extrapolations. They were predicated on a feeling (the love he had for her) and fictionalized around those feelings. I'm Blown away by how dumb these heifers really are!..

Anonymous said...

And they also said that you lied about the showers and the hotels that the picture of that hotel you posted was fake and photoshopped.

Taylor Sara said...

Nicole they are a bunch of lying ghetto bitches. I don't know HOW to Photoshop a damn thing! That same pic was in an 80s newspaper!! But if I did know how to Photoshop, and I was going to do it, I would have photoshopped him in BED with her DUH!! They were living together in the 80s, (when he was in his 20s) And I used to have the article about them sleeping and showering together so I could post it. . But it really doesn't matter becuz they would say I somehow faked the article too,! Like I said those bitches can kiss my black ass! They are full of shit

Taylor Sara said...

Do me a favor and stop bringing them up. They are bad energy, and I just list a loved one, and can't deal with them right now...

Anonymous said...

OK, out of respect for you, I will not bring them up. I just want to focus on the loving relationship that Michael and Diana had, and that, to me, is the most important. I love your blog because I'm a big fan of Michael and Diana since I was a little girl. I feel sorry for your lost. I'm sorry to hear that. I know how it is to lose a loved one. I lost my mother 4 years ago, so I know how it is.

Unknown said...

Hi I just wanted to ask if you could leave the sources where you find your informations? Because I read Katherine jackson book's and I haven't found anything.

Unknown said...

This is incredible!! I still imagine how Dr Osauyi brought my husband back to me in just 2days. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. My name is Wayne Izzy from USA, When i contacted Dr Osauyi for a love spell for me and my husband to come back together who said he doesn't have anything to do with me, but today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of brining lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr osauyi can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Court Cases Curing of all types of Diseases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via this email

Osauyilovespellhelp@gmail.com
Osauyilovespell@yahoo.com
WhatsApp +2347064294395