Friday, August 26, 2016

Was she just sexing the king, or did she really love him?


  
This is what Ms Belinda Williams  (who knew MJ for 2 years ) had to say about his relationship with Diana, I disagree with her. She's suggesting that Diana was only using him, and sexing him and did not love him.. Read the following:
 
Belinda Williams, Knew Michael Jackson from 2007-2009
If someone kept telling you that they loved you and would one day marry you, but kept marrying other people, you wouldn't want to be with them either! But Michael was slow when it came to matters of the heart, it took so many years for him to finally say, enough. That's why they never ended up together. Michael was getting older with still no hope or sign of ever being married to her and he wanted children, he just gave up. But that's not to say that early on he didn't get mad about what she was doing because he did. She was working, and he was working even harder that she was, but when they did plan to be together it was always mainly for sex. they would go to a few functions together, But Michael always had a secret place where they could meet for sex, and he would fall for yet more lies from her. Michael said that she always tried to make him feel guilty for not understanding why things had to  be the way they were. That woman is crazy in my book, because if it had to be the way it was, then why keep a hold on Michael? Why didn't she just let him go so that he could find happiness with someone else? She didn't stop there, she would also ask Michael for favors, the one thing she didn't lack was nerve, and Michael would do it. Also it is well documented that they had feuds about different things, and they were not always work related, Michael was angry at how she was treating him, and would indirectly get back at her and make her look bad. He was Michael Jackson at his height, he was bigger than she was, and he won every time. I guess she forgot that her name didn't mean much when compared to Michael Jackson. People see their story as this wonderful love affair because of all the smiles for the cameras, when in reality it was one sided. The media even has the wrong story because of lies told by other celebrities and friends to cover up what was really going on. Many of them knew that Diana Ross had no intention of marrying him, he was young and didn't understand what was happening, while others stood by and watched it all play out. Poor Michael, he didn't stand a chance. She didn't go to his funeral claiming that she needed closure, NOT! She rarely talks about him if at all, she has even asked when doing interviews not to ask her anything about Michael. I don't know if she does now, but she hasn't in a long time. Maybe she will if she reads what I have written, and even then she'd only do it out of spite to show me up, that's the kind of person that she is. But in truth, Michael did not love her that way all of his life. He remained friends with her and liked her children, but that's it!....



Now what I find hard to understand is that if this lady only knew MJ for 2 yrs, how in the world can she speak so emphatically about anything in his life? How can she imply that Diana did not really love him, and used him, and only sexed him because she wanted 'things'? Now, I can tell, she thinks MJ was Diana's victim and she probably wants desperately to believe that bull about him forgetting Diana later on in life when he was unable to get Diana to marry him. But she is dead wrong! Diana was the love of his life ( he's said as much numerous times) and he NEVER was able to get her out of his system. In fact, his last album (04) had a love msg right on the the inset to her. saying (once again) how much he loved her and always would...It's clear by his words, actions, songs, and loving looks, that he loved this woman forever...And I honestly believe she loved him too, but I know she was being harassed alot because of the age difference... What do you think?

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved this couple if only diana had agreed to this Mary with MJ may be that he would be with us MJ was so miserable without diana she broke him Michael's heart into pieces

Taylor Sara said...

I agree Caramel. It's so sad. Everything he did seemed to revolve around her.. He truly loved her to the depths of his soul... BTW. Wow you're beautiful!

Unknown said...

I watched full video on them Michael was crazy about diana I don't understand why people we hardly believe he would have done anything for her I even think that they already slept together michael was completely obsessed with her

Laura said...

Super blog by watching videos of diana and MJ I always thought they were more than friends

Taylor Sara said...

Caramel, you are completely right. MJ actually began sleeping with Diana when he was only 19! She took his virginity while they were making the Wiz. MJ bragged to Diddy about 'finally getting her' he had been waiting a longgg time ha ha! He loved the mess out of her. BTW, let me know what you guys want to talk about, and we'll take it from there. I'm rusty on blogging...

Anonymous said...

I think this is a awesome blog! One of the best realist blogs I've been too. Thanks for sharing this with me. I don't like to talk down about anyone, but it's obvious that Lisa bashed MJ because she was bitter that MJ divorced her, etc. At first Lisa seem like a good person who really loved MJ, but once things didn't work out her true colors shown. The way Lisa went about the divorce with MJ, etc. was the wrong way to do it. MJ was treated badly more than anyone, sued, abused, etc., and he's never openly bashed anyone, so there's no excuse for Lisa's behavior of what she's done. I don't dislike Lisa, I just don't agree of what she did to MJ, bashing him on international television. Luckily she now speaks well about him, but he's gone now, she should have done that while he was still with us. And Diana Ross was absolutely the love of his life, he loved her all his life. It's just sad that it didn't work out for him. Michael saw it as "I'm Michael Jackson, what Michael wants is what Michael gets", but it did not work like this with Diana. At first he did have Diana, but outside influences caused this from not happening. It's really sad. I just wish it could have worked out for them, I really do.

Anonymous said...

I think this is a blog well done. I like it. Thanks for sharing this with me. I don't like to talk down about anyone, but it's obvious that Lisa bashed MJ because she was bitter that they got divorced, etc. MJ has been mistreated as well but he has never bashed anyone, so there was no excuse for Lisa's behavior. But I do sympathize with Lisa because it seems that she took it pretty hard with the divorce. She's even written songs about MJ to help her cope with the divorce. She also became very ill because of the divorce, including her following MJ all over town for years after the divorce - which says she really loved MJ. About Diana Ross, gosh MJ was head over hills for her, he's never been in love with a woman like he's been with Diana. It's just so sad that it didn't work out for them, which I call a "complete tragedy". MJ was so broken after Diana left him for another guy. I believe Diana loved MJ but outside circumstances such as the complaint about age difference, jealousy, etc. If they would have just let MJ and Diana be I believe they would have been married and MJ of course MJ would still be alive today. I just wished it worked for them.

Taylor Sara said...

Right. I know who you are girl, I can tell by you writing style. I agree with you, But Lisa is only talking 'good' about him now, because she's trying to play the grieving widow!! Miss me with that bull. She's not his widow, as far as I'm concerned, Diana IS! And she did not spend yrs breaking up and getting back together like she told WOPRAH (I hate Oprah's fake ass) She didn't spend 4yrs back and forth with him, I have the proof that she was dating and going with 4 OTHER MEN DURING THAT PERIOD! She's a damned liar on almost everything she said...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Lisa was only talking good about him now because she's trying to play grieving widow for media attention, etc., because MJ was getting lots of attention due to his passing and she wanted to be apart of that media attention. And no, she was not MJ's widow, how could she be his widow when he was married to Debbie last after her, and we all know Debbie and MJ just married so the kids wouldn't be born out of wedlock. Debbie is seen right on camera during an interview saying "Some people believe in a piece of paper and that you should be married, but I don't think you should be married, etc.", her very words. She also said that she and MJ married so that her kids can have what people considered "A normal life", something like that. Everything is in the interview. So yeah, MJ was not into Debbie at all, he was more into Lisa than her, even though he only married Lisa because of the false allegations and she was Elvis's daughter. I can bit you if the false allegations never occurred he would have never ever married Lisa. An if she wasn't Elvis's daughter - even with the false allegations occurring, he wouldn't have ever married her, but because she was Elvis's daughter he chose her to be his wife for the media to bring him into a better light, fact. And I agree, Diana was his widow in his heart, that's why he left her in his Will as though she was his widow, lol! And no, MJ was not dating Lisa after the divorce, they were just friends because Lisa was begging to come back to MJ, writing him letters saying she wanted to give him 9 children, as what MJ mentioned during the "Rabbi Smhuley Tapes". Lisa even befriended his sisters Janet and Rebbie to try to get close to MJ again, but MJ was not interested. Only woman MJ was truly interested in was Diana Ross, fact, that's all there is to it.

Unknown said...

Hi Sara, yes I know Williams from google and I often respond to questions on that board , you can see few of my responses on , yes I disagree with her too, she cannot based on conversation she said she had with Michael judge Diana for all that happened. Diana never forced Michael to love her, it happened naturally and Michael was a grown up when they became intimate. Only them know what really stopped them from getting married. All I know is that Diana loved Michael, if she didn t Michael would have stopped loving her. You know life is not easy for Diana because she is the only woman Michael ever loved and people are very jealous and envious that she was loved by Michael, at every occasion they try to put her down.

Taylor Sara said...

I know girl! It's ridiculous! They try to act like they don't know he tried to annul the marriage with lisa, and asked her skanky ass to leave! He also, told his Atty she was 'invading his space, and moved her ass out of the house, and filed for divorce less than 7 months in! He wanted to get rid of that skank in the worst way! That's why he was staying away for 6 weeks at a time -trying to wait for her to get fed up and divorce him! At the end, he could not STAND LISA! That's why he lic her father's music for stupid commercials, and said as far as he was concerned Elvis stole black music and slapped his own name on it! At the end, MJ could not stand to be near Lisa, and she knew it, that's why she trashed him, she KNEW he did not want her! And she waited until after he left this world to start her lies! But yes, I get sick of ppl trying to come for Diana because they are seething with jealousy! By the way girl, What do you think of the 'evidence' I've presented so far? I've got a lot more, but I'm putting it out slowly...

Unknown said...

She should have married Michael. Women marry men who are much older. My husband of 25 years is ten years older than me.She would have made him and herself so happy. It does not matter what people think.

Anonymous said...

It’s blown my mind that Lisa stood by and watched his suffering. 1 or 2 stone-cold bastards in a bunch, sure, but how could it happen in such number? There were so many warning signs & so many people to see them, yet it came to the worst and we lost him. Makes me scream, this 'grieving widow' act Lisa is playing makes me furious. How dare she!

Anonymous said...

taylor you need to start posting more. I just discovered your blog and I have fallen in love with it and I also love to read about Michael and Diana, because I truly believe they were made for each other.

DianaandMJlove said...

Can you do a breakdown of the red hot rhythm and blues album which I think it’s about MJ and “heart don’t change my mind” as well.